Sunday, May 20, 2012

Everyone's lonely, even happy people.

    So I've needed somewhere to say things for a long time, and haven't had a place to do it. Then, it hit me! You would be the best place to let these feelings out, 'cause we all know, you won't judge us, right?

    Anyways, my name, is Robert. I have a child, a job, and am incredibly sick unfortunately. I DON'T believe I'll die, 'cause that's for wimps. I just have a lot of fun ahead of me with doctors and that ilk.
 One of the most interesting things i've discovered in my life,we all know and refuse to acknowledge.

    It is this...We ALL, even the richest, happiest, most successful of people, feel alone. ALL THE TIME. Don't believe me? Go listen to Stone Sour - Bother, like right now. I PROMISE you'll remember how sad you are when that thing happened.

    BUT WAIT.


    Don't run off now, I wasn't being mean, i'm simply saying, we all feel that way, so maybe it's not so bad that I feel that way. Capiche? Is that a word? I think so..Anyways, my point is, LET yourself be sad, LET your feelings exist, or you'll end up alone, like everyone else...The only difference is, you'll be alone, all by yourself.

Also, this smiley, 'cause I wanted to give you a present. I made it myself!!!
    I guess that's it for now. I'm going to go be happy, maybe that will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment